Sunday, April 15, 2012

Facebook PS Vita app updated with photo uploads, more languages

The young (and fairly barebones) Facebook app for the PS Vita has just received its first update, bringing it to — you guessed it — version 1.01. GBAtemp user masterchan777 posted screenshots showing the app's changelog, and it looks like there are a couple of key additions. First up, you can now upload and tag pictures from the Vita to the News Feed or a friend's Wall; previously you could only add photos to already-created galleries. The app also has support for Facebook Pages as well as "all system languages" now. While they still lag behind the features offered on the iPhone and Android apps, the added photo upload options should help make what we found was one of the worst parts of the app a bit more tolerable.

Source : theverge

11 comments:

Places to Hangout in Gurgaon said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Launch Business in Delhi said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

Setup Business in Delhi said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

Web Developers Delhi said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Mobile App Developers said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Web Designers Pitampura said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

App Development Bangalore said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Buy Contact Lenses Online in India said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

GST Registration Delhi said...

I will probably be back again to browse more, many thanks for the data.

GST Registration Delhi said...

I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

Post a Comment